Planning For FI Is Planning For Life
Reaching Financial Independence does not mean that you will never work again. Instead, it frees you from the shackles of a thankless corporate job and allows you to pursue the things in life you love and are passionate about. This may mean trading in your high-salary for a low (or no) paying job that gives you a sense of purpose and meaning. The basic premise of FI is simple, save and invest enough money until your savings can replace your income. But in reality, it's never really that easy. Personal finance is complex, and for those pursuing FI, even more so. There are many questions that need to be answered such as:
- How much money do I need saved to replace my income?
- What should I be invested in, and could I withstand the inevitable turbulence of the stock market?
- What will I do with my time after I've left work?
- How can I minimize my taxes, and live a tax-optimized life?
- How will I be properly covered for health insurance?
- Do I need life insurance, and if so, how much?
- What estate documents do I need?
These are a few of the many concerns that those on their journey to Financial Independence have. While you could go it alone, and utilize the vast resources on the internet, that doesn't always make sense. Online there is conflicting, confusing, and sometimes wrong information about personal finance. Sometimes seeking out a fiduciary financial advisor, who puts your best interests first is the best course of action for the inevitable complexities, and curve balls life throws.
If you're interested in reaching FI, and need a little help getting there, let us be your guide. How can we help you reach FI and "retire" years before your peers while making sure all your bases are covered? We would love to be the ones too help you achieve Financial Independence and live the life of your dreams.
For more information you can Contact Us, or fill out this brief Questionnaire.