Compensation and Benefits
- Full time, salary role located in Bedford, NH
- Salary varies with CFP experience and amount of revenue/# clients you can support, $85K-100K
- Defined career path and compensation increases
- Quarterly bonuses for sourcing new clients
- Participation in annual 20% of profit sharing based on relative performance and team building
- Ownership potential
- You will be issued a laptop and docking stations/monitors for at-home as well as in-office
- 4% 401k match
- $8,500/year which can be used to purchase health and dental insurance and/or HSA funding
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Company-paid continuing education including one conference per year
- Company-paid membership in professional organizations (CFP, NAPFA, FPA, Kitces)
- Defined training period to acclimate you to our clients, team members, systems and processes
- Positive, family-first culture and flexible work environment
- 3 weeks' vacation
- Sick leave
- Parental leave
- Top notch technology and equipment
- You will be mentored by a Senior Advisor to assist with your career development
- Salary paid 2x/month
- Profit sharing bonus paid in December
We want you to build deep relationships with clients, including communicating with them on the implementation of their financial plans and updating plans based on key events in their lives. You will work with clients throughout the year on their financial and tax planning using Right Capital, Lacerte Tax Planner, Orion, Advisor Engine (formerly Junxure Cloud), Office 365/Sharepoint and other systems. We help clients with lifetime tax planning, investment strategy, retirement planning, estate planning, and risk management as well as cash management. You will work with existing clients and onboard new clients in conjunction with our operations team.
You will be supported by operations, trading, tax, and compliance teams. We offer additional training in tax preparation and trading for those interested. We have a great tech stack and have streamlined processes for all areas of the firm.
Location: Bedford, NH.
Bachelors’ degree. CFP® Certification. 2+ years of financial planning or tax experience. CPA is a plus. Communication and organizational skills. Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to work independently and stay productive; self-driven.
Milestone Financial Planning, LLC (fiduciary and B-Corporation) strives to make a difference in people's lives. Our clients (75% local in NH and MA, the rest scattered throughout the US) rely on us to provide comprehensive financial and retirement planning services with an emphasis on reducing lifetime taxes. We are a team of 12 professionals that value the impact of doing meaningful work for our clients while maintaining a work/life balance.
We custody with Fidelity and manage $360M for 226 clients. Our investment strategy is passive, using primarily DFA (Dimensional Fund Advisor) funds and ETFs.
We heavily emphasize tax planning and offer tax prep to clients through a related company.
Milestone Financial Planning, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is based upon qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage applications from those who share our commitment to promoting a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive community.
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter.