Client Service Representative
Milestone Financial Planning, LLC, is a rapidly growing, fee-only, tech-savvy financial planning firm located in New Hampshire. Our clients, located throughout the United States, rely on us to provide comprehensive finance and retirement planning services with an emphasis on tax planning. We are a team of nine professionals who value the impact of doing meaningful work for our clients while maintaining a work/life balance. Milestone is a Certified B Corporation that has met the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- Support the advisors, planning associates and other team member who are providing investment management, financial planning and tax planning/preparation for our clients.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Milestone team and special projects as assigned by the Senior CSR.
- Reports to Senior CSR.
- Must possess a keen eye for detail and a knack for processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate above average time management and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Must be proficient with technology and love to learn.
Prior experience with any of our technology helpful:
- Office 365
- Path for professional growth, customized for you to include tuition reimbursement, CFP course reimbursement, and company paid continuing education and membership in professional organizations.
- 401(k) plan with match.
- Subsidized health, dental and disability insurance.
- Generous time-off policy including vacation time, sick leave, and parental leave.
- Positive, family first culture and flexible work environment.
- Top notch technology and equipment.
Salary: $45K-$55K. Salary based on experience. Company-based bonus structure.
Milestone Financial Planning, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is based upon qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage applications from those who share our commitment to promoting a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive community.
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter.