Milestone Financial Planning, LLC, is a rapidly growing, fee-only, tech-savvy financial planning firm located in New Hampshire. Our clients, located throughout the United States, rely on us to provide comprehensive finance and retirement planning services with an emphasis on tax planning. We are a team of nine professionals who value the impact of doing meaningful work for our clients while maintaining a work/life balance. Milestone is a Certified B Corporation that has met the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- Must possess a keen eye for detail and a knack for processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate above average time management and organizational skills.
- Team player.
0-5 years of financial planning or tax experience.
Prior experience with any of our technology helpful:
- Provide support to Senior Advisors.
- Handle tax projections, financial plan creation, special projects for existing and new clients.
- Tax preparation during tax season.
- Learn our streamlined systems for reviewing and trading client accounts.
- Make financial planning recommendations.
- Research ad hoc financial planning issues for clients
- Help with evaluating Roth conversion or other planning strategies for clients
- Assist with client meeting preparation.
- Path for professional growth, customized for you to include tuition reimbursement, CFP course reimbursement, and company paid continuing education and membership in professional organizations.
- 401(k) plan with match.
- Subsidized health, dental and disability insurance.
- Generous time-off policy including vacation time, sick leave, and parental leave.
- Positive, family first culture and flexible work environment.
- Top notch technology and equipment.
Salary: $50K-$60K. Salary based on experience. Company based bonus structure.
Milestone Financial Planning, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is based upon qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage applications from those who share our commitment to promoting a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive community.
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter.
« Go Back